Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pumpkin spice fall wellness class


.

We (my daughter and I) hosted a fall pumpkin spice/ wellness class tonight.
I am lucky enough to have a craft store and an antique store
In which we can host classes.    The owners are amazing people and
friends.   We had 4 items we made.    Pumpkin spice thieves cleaner, wellness Boost roller,
Breathe Deep roller and a honey-lemon throat spray!!



Super easy set up and break down.   
Since I have so many oilers that come back for classes
I decided to change class up and we did something different!

I printed up some information in which I was going to put around the room where the 
stations were for everyone to read, and then do a surprise quiz, BUT we did everything at the table so, I gave everyone one of the slides I printed and let them read it aloud .. Some added a twist to it of their own advise. Then surprised them with a quiz and WOW were they competitive... gave Christmas spirit hand soap and a witch blend to the top 2 winners..

When they first came in and were greeted, they signed the sheet and let me know if they paid online or are paying at class.


Then everyone sat down, I had everyone introduce themselves and talk about their favorite oil... One lady brought trauma life to smell.. OMG its amazing and another brought her Christmas items that she received to show everyone. Then I handed out the printouts I had and we went around to everyone to have them read what was on the slides, then passed them around for a few minutes..
(Got this idea from a crossline friend but I can not remember where I saw it)





Then I told them they were taking a test :-)

Then it was time to make the fun things...
 

            
 

We had pumpkin EO infused donuts as well as apple cinnamon EO infused donuts, Sorry forgot to take photos of them. Everyone loved them!!
nachos and salsa with Lime EO of course and lemonade....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hummingbird Feeder class