Wednesday, August 21, 2019

3 super different classes in the same week NEVER give up!!







 When you hear the RoyalCrownDiamond talk about keeping your business open to anything and always be prepared because you just never know here is an example. So I had a Mother’s Day tea on Sunday with my daughter 
Danielle Marie at a beautiful historic church in a neighboring town with 27 in attendance and we enrolled 1 new member but planted so many seeds. I was asked to do a Father’s Day BBQ class and a oils of the ancient scripture class as well. 
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoorImage may contain: Kelly Boerner and Danielle Marie, people smiling, eyeglasses and indoor
On Wed I attended a Mother’s Day dinner  for moms with children addicted or lost to soon(I am a mom of a child in recovery) but I made little sprays of courage and handed them out ( booked a class the next day with one of the moms I never met before)

No photo description available.
Image may contain: text











Thursday night I had a class at a boudoir studio (last 2 photos) that I thought was going to be a bust it started at 6 and at 6:40 there was 2 people. Finally at 7:15 we started class with 8 and I enrolled 5 that night with 2 possibly interested in a class and the owner possibly jumping on the business side. Whew you just never know but what a week. Here are some photos
                             Image may contain: people sitting and indoor


Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hummingbird Feeder class